To prepare for a professional painting crew, reference the following checklist. Taking these steps will help your selected team go straight to proper surface preparation and lets you feel more relaxed when the project start date arrives.
- Unplug and mark all electronic cables and wires for your convenience.
- Remove and store miscellaneous items in the areas to be painted (lamps, rugs, small kitchen appliances, papers, etc.).
- Move furniture to the center of rooms. If you need assistance, our team is happy to help.
- Empty closet and cabinet contents if they are on your project list.
- For decorative wall items that stay in the same place, leave hardware and remove items.
- Should wall items need to be relocated after painting, pull hardware for nail hole patching.
- Remove window treatments such as curtains.
- Disable your alarm system.
EMPIRE'S STANDARD PREPARATION
Our team begins each work day at 8 am unless otherwise arranged with you. All flooring will be thoroughly covered in work areas. Furniture will be protected with sheets of painter’s plastic. Moved furniture will be re-positioned into place upon project completion. Trash and other materials will be disposed of properly at the end of each work day. Leftover paint cans will be labeled clearly with room and color.
Empire disposes of unwanted paint at a certified waste center to keep our environment clean. Please share ahead of time if you are not interested in keeping your leftover paint.
CERTIFYING YOUR SATISFACTION
Empire's crew leader, president, or our office will inform you of the expected completion time. We ask that you inspect our work to ensure you’re happy. Empire offers a three-year warranty on work as specified in your contract. And yes, we do uphold our warranty when necessary. With over 14 successful years serving Greater Milwaukee, Empire will be around long after your warranty window. That's something small or migrating contractors cannot promise.
Like any professional painting team, Empire understands you want to return to your space as soon as possible. We tailor the manpower to your project to ensure it's accomplished efficiently without sacrificing quality finishing.
Ready for a free quote? Let's schedule yours today.