Residential interior painting contractors in Delafield Wisconsin
Based in Delafield, Empire Painting caters to upscale homeowners in Waukesha County and the greater Milwaukee area who value exceptional workmanship. Anyone can paint a wall, but not everyone can get the tricky details right. We can, and we do.
Residential interior services:
- Wall and ceiling painting
- Cabinetry & millwork
- Decorative painting
- Color consultations
- Wallpaper removal
- Wallpaper installation
- Drywall/plaster repair
- Basement and garage floor coating/refinishing
We specialize in extraordinary results
We recommend Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore paint products, and we treat both you and your home with the utmost respect. Our painters are full-time pros—courteous, uniformed, background checked and committed to exceeding your expectations, not your budget.
Color consulting for interior painting & design
Because color selection is critical to how you’ll feel about your new paint, we offer free color consultations with highly experienced color consultant/interior designer. Even if you already have an idea of the color or palette you want, meeting with our color consultant may open your eyes to some other possibilities you like even more. We can also custom tint paints to give you the perfect hue.
Top-reviewed professional interior painters
Empire Painting has been painting home interiors and exteriors throughout Lake Country since 2003, and we have a long and growing list of satisfied customers. You can see photos of our finished projects in our photo gallery and read reviews from homeowners throughout southeast Wisconsin.
What to expect from Empire Painting
Every Empire Painting job starts with a free onsite quote. Empire's owner Dan Brooks personally reviews all estimates for pricing transparency, clarity, and consistency. Should you decide to hire us, there is no down payment required. Check or cash payment is required upon satisfactory completion. Home financing available upon approval through EnerBank USA.
- Our team begins each work day at 8am, unless otherwise arranged with you
- All flooring in work areas will be thoroughly covered
- All furniture will be protected by sheets of painter’s plastic
- Any furniture we have to move will be put back in place upon completion of the work
- Leftover materials will be disposed of properly, Partial paint cans will be clearly labeled with room and color
- Unwanted paint will be disposed of at a certified waste center